Babe, do u remember what should u do lei?
I woke up @ 2 n read all yr sms. Nice dream?
Hehe, i stay at home today.
Jun 4 2008 07:32
From: You
Babe, sleep n sleep lor, till yr sms,
hehe. Better la, no worry me la, okie!
If u still not yet bf then i found really bad lor.
Miss u
Jun 4 2008 09:10
From: You
My Babe, i'm designing my desk, town gas c fu just left,
bed frame arrived. I out for lunch, shopping n c dr later.
Dizzy a bit, hv O tea b4! Glad with yr love sms.
Jun 4 2008 11:52
From: You
Babe, due to comm error, I can't it!
What's it then? Lunch yet? I'd noodle with veg la.
2morrow lunch, i can call by the saver package.
Jun 4 2008 14:37
From: You
Hey, pls concentrated on....Work!
Still hv a bit, really sleepy aft injection.
Met Michelle aft her interview, tea w her, bad!
Way bk for boardband, c then
Jun 4 2008 18:16
Fr0m: You
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment