skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
此生望能牽住之手
傷痛的記印傷了妳也傷了我。 。 。記印只會讓妳我更懂得去珍惜彼此 。 。 。 。 人的路上不該那麼孤獨與寂寞 。 。 。 好想以後的日子能牽住妳 。 。 。愛護妳。 。 。 疼錫妳 。 。 。
Sunday, February 22, 2009
The 33th Day After I Met You
TS, am i too make sense and smart?
Jun 27 2008 22:41
From: You
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
回魂之靈
枫静
人的一生有起有落, 是可以很平凡也可以很特出。 但我的一生随着妳的有过天堂,也为妳编制过梦想。 却也随妳的离去而失去了我的笑声鈴銀。
View my complete profile
妳我之歌
心底悄语
藏在幻有妳的日子裡
是妳讓我今生無悔。。。。使我今生難忘
神是愛。 。 。 只他的愛無更改
Edit-Me
情牵所
▼
2009
(35)
▼
February
(35)
The 37th Day After I Met You
35th Morning Message
The 35th Day After I Met You
The 33th Day After I Met You
The 33th Day After I Met You
The 32th Day After I Met You
The 31th Day After I Met You
The 29th Day After I Met You
The 27th Day After I Met You
The 26th Day After I Met You
The 25th Day After I Met You
The 24th Day After I Met You
The 23th Day After I Met You
The 21th Day After I Met You
The 20th Day After I Met You
The 19th Day After I Met You
The 17th Day After I Met You
The 16th Day After I Met You
The 14th Day After I Met You
The 12th Day After I Met You
The 11th Day After I Met You
The 10th Day After I Met You
Sixth Morning Message
Fifth Morning Message
Fourth Morning Message
The Fifth Day After I Met You
Third Morning Message
Second Morning Message
First Morning Message
Till The End
Skype Aztech Phone SS210
Tulips for You
爱就一个字===給妳
爱宝
23rd May 2008
访客计数
No comments:
Post a Comment