Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fifth Morning Message

You, as I look out from my window this morning,
I know that God has given me all the beautiful things before my eyes;
and the one most precious that come to mind is YOU.
I am glad to have you fill up my world, my days and my life.

May 30 2008 00:30
To: You.


I gonna go home, My Babe.

May 30 2008 00:39
From: You



Babe, i backed

May 30 2008 01:26
From: You



Babe, may i chat with u?

May 30 2008 03:11
From: You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Dear, in this flush early dawn......
I hope your day will wrapped up tight,
with everything in good and nice.
All the best be with you....GOOD MORNING.

May 30 2008 06:40
To : You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

With you reply in your sms.....it means a lot to me when you told me that
that moment was just like having me aside of you and listen to the music in the van.
How I wish I was there that moment and to hold your hand.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Babe, rare to have music with on the way back to office,
the van driver make your selection on the songs from Sammi,....
Just like..., I aside you and listening music.

May 30 2008 08:35
From : You

Just back home a while,
she didn't anything abt last night.

May 31 2008 00:06
From : You


Miss me then? Not yet sleep mdi?

I heard my sis call.... Just can't help since she not told me directly.

May 31 2008 00:23
From : You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

No comments:

Post a Comment