Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fourth Morning Message

Before getting start for the day,
just wanna send a way from here to you so far away.
Greeting that you will have a lovely day and all the past be passed.
You don't have to be always strong and tough....
@ GOOD MORNING TO MY SPECIAL FRIEND @
Is what left to say for this moment!!

May 29 2008 06:42
To: You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Do you know that how touch was I to receive your sms in reply?
And at the moment I wish that I am right of you, yet.....I'm still
so afraid that I might scared you off.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My Babe, morning, geography different doesn't with any impact,
we are not far away at all.
Glad that with you and your sweetest and warm text,
how can I treat you better, My Baby?

May 29 2008 08:36
From: You


= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You know what after sending the following reply sms to you....
I'm scare to death...as I hadn't done that in my whole life...
I didn't what will be the impact, I might even lost a good friend....
yet I still take the courage to send it to you

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You, if I am able to cross your mind in a second,
you had already treat me better.
Dear I had gone back early......
See you......MISS YOU.

May 29 2008 16:20
To: You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I was super glad to receive the reply of this sms,
up till now I still warm every time I read it.
I did tell you how I feel in return to your sms....

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You not just cross my mind...babe,
if you thought the feeling just for a second,
you just look down yourself and mine.
Enjoy your time, miss you too!
You in meeting.

May 29 2008 17:40
From: You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

You, I am really glad that
I am more than just across your mind.
May be I might have little low self-esteem
but I never have doubt in you.

May 29 2008 17:52
To: You

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

At that late evening itself, I gave you a special little gift;
of which I recorded my own voice to tell you
" I MISS YOU...MISS YOU VERY MUCH" in Mandarin,
at May 29 2008 21:19. And
you replied me....

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I love your seriously tone. My Babe.
You are "kwai ma", this is first time that I received sound file by cell,
especially.........!!You are so romantic to me, I know, I really miss you.

May 29 2008 21:48
From: You

My Babe, give me a short period, i am not refuse u,
but i have to be fair with u, i do have feelin with you, sure!!!
From your love, SKPF

May 29 2008 22:44
From: You

My Babe, i still not to have my sis text,
i wish i could see u soon at home net.
Hey, with treatment and dine already, u didn't told me.

May 29 2008 23:16
From: You

Babe, pls dun eat slight dine since u knew i'm in pain,
i really know u care of me & i do to u so.
Honestly, i do thinking of u all the time & I'm okie.

May 29 2008 23:37
From: You


No comments:

Post a Comment