I just send you this little note to let you know that,
far away there is a tiny living soul with all the harmony, grace, kindness and love,
is wishing upon the sky for you.
So that strength, safe, free, peace and smile be with you always.@SAFE JOURNEY DEAR@
May 27 2008 07:15
To: You
=================================
Do you still remember that this was the second day I sent you the morning greeting message as you were on your business trip that out of your town. Before you leave on your trip you sent me
==================================
Babe, I tired and fall in sleep after I send you message, you naughty that awake till 3. enough sleep n breakfast? Be smart, wish you've good day and far away those problems.
May 27 2008 08:17
From : You
==================================
Do you know that I don't expect to receive your sms as I knew that you would be on the way to somewhere else and would not be using your mobile line? Yet I was and am grateful when I received your sms. Then I told you a little how I feel in the reply of your sms.
===================================
Dear, I did sleep a little but no time for breakfast. As I was so busy today, further sorry that I don't have much time to spend with you in MSN. But I so happy to receive your message this morning as I thought that I have crossed your mind even it might be just a second.
May 27 2008 18:47
To: You
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Second Morning Message
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment