My Babe, i have to sleep la, enjoy your day trip.
Good dream to my Babe.
May 31 2008 05:05
From: You
You, in this lovely morning when you open your eyes.........
I wish that you can feel the sweet of wind,
see the sparkles in air,
hear my whispering song
and knowing I will always there for YOU.
May 31 2008 09:08
To: You
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Morning, with family at the graduation hall.
My Babe, wish you enjoy day trip very much as well as for your best friends,
try to take pics, with smile. Miss U.
May 31 2008 10:13
From: You
I'm bty stuffs for new home ar, except black,
which color u like?
May 31 2008 16:03
From: You
White, pink, pale green, beige brown.
May 31 2008 16:30
From: You
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment